Sunday, November 30, 2008

missing

missing....

Snow... believe it or not-but I won't in Feb! It was raining this morning.

Nice neighbors... mom parked on 2 feet of the neighbor's yard and my yard... we got a note to move it or be towed.

L. Superior... nuf said.

Woods... it's ALL hills here.

Parking... you see the pics... I already dented/scratched my truck dragging it across the bricks lining my driveway.

Fireplace... i bought a GAS fireplace insert with FAKE logs... you don't even use a MATCH to light it! But, don't worry, I can't get it to work anyway.

Room... our house is much smaller.

Friends... we have none. Oh, we have acquaintances... but no friends.

Church... but we didn't go to church for the last year there either... but here we try, and have not found a great place yet... still looking.

Fellowship... goes with the "friends" category... we have NO Christian friends to talk about the Lord with. Oh, yea, EVERYONE here is a "Christian"... being Bible-belt and all, but I can't really tell whether or not they actually KNOW CHRIST! (Just a soap box... I am quite sure there are many solid Christians here... just haven't had the chance to talk to any in-depth.)

Coffee... with friends... with Joe. With Otto.

Music... with friends... playing/recording with Joe and his crew. That was a great time.

Hunting... with Larry and the gang; processing 6 deer in one night... mucho funo. (Spanglish)

Trapping... with Larry and all the 'coon and beaver we got. That was an awesome year for me.

Clean air... all i smell is exhaust when I run.

Country... being able to drive in the middle of nowhere and just walk/look/smell.

The old life. The country life. The small-town life.

No comments: