Thursday, November 20, 2008

fattest of the fat

SO... big news in DEATH VALLEY...

the local paper published an article... Huntington, WV (which is right next door, like Ironwood and Hurley), and Ashland, KY are the FATTEST cities in America! Actually the five counties in this area of WV and KY are the fattest. So, putting it all together, I live in the FATTEST city of the FATTEST nation on Earth!... I moved to the fattest city in the WORLD!

And, really... not being mean... but I see more large individuals here than I ever have. Me and Shannon have mentioned that to each other many times since we got here. Now it is just confirmed on a survey level.

wow... I think I better go for a walk, or do a sit up.

1 comment:

Joimaki said...

You are keeping up with your blog alot better then I am with mine.
Miss you bro,
-j