Saturday, July 19, 2008

Steppin' it up a bit...

Well, looking at finances and schedule, we have decided that Shannon will go down to KY early and STAY there for GOOD. She is currently on the verge of a panic attack.

So our plan is that she will leave on Wednesday the 23rd, moving her dad (Ed) down with her and also taking Alia. She will move her dad into the nursing home and stay at my sister's house. Then she will have to secure housing for us. Sounds crazy, eh? We don't know where we are going to live. We figured, a long time ago, that we would simply buy a house. But now that ours is no longer selling, we are not sure we can buy right away. So, we are thinking we may have to rent for a while. 

However, there is one house that we looked at last month that is for sale, and empty. The relator said that maybe there is some way to work into that house... maybe rent, maybe lease. Or, if need be, maybe we can move in and commit to buying when our house sells. Who knows...

... that's Shannon's job anyway. I can't spend my time thinking about unimportant things like a home for my family! LOL!

I will probably be renting a truck on Monday the 27th, packing up and driving out of Ironwood on the 28th or 29th at the latest. Anyone that feels like helping me pack/load truck is welcome to pitch in. I can only offer wonderful Ironwood City water to drink and delicious Little Caesar's Pizza to eat.

Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

Joimaki said...

We were praying for you and the family last night. If I could I'd be up there packing with you.
Hang in there bro.